Following on from the summaries of seven themes published at the start of September, we have continued exploring the broad topics below.
- Technological breakthroughs: Ongoing advancements in technology, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and automation, will continue to disrupt industries and drive growth opportunities.
- Demographics and social change: Shifting demographics, including aging populations and changing consumer preferences, will shape investment opportunities in areas like healthcare, wellness, and lifestyle sectors.
- Rapid urbanization: The increasing concentration of populations in urban areas will drive demand for infrastructure development, smart cities, transportation solutions, and real estate investments.
- Climate change and resource scarcity: The urgent need to address climate change and resource scarcity will create investment opportunities in clean energy, sustainable agriculture, water management, and efficient resource utilization.
- Emerging global wealth: Rising middle classes in developing economies will drive demand for consumer goods, financial services, and emerging market investments, providing opportunities for thematic ETFs focused on these regions and sectors.
Mason Stevens will be continuing to provide additional Thematic ETF summaries as new industries and themes evolve, which will include a selection of ETFs should you wish to add exposure to these themes in your clients’ portfolios. These summaries have been written with retail investors in mind so can also be discussed with and sent to clients. Please click the tiles below to access a selection of our Thematic ETF summaries.
The views expressed in this article are the views of the stated author as at the date published and are subject to change based on markets and other conditions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Mason Stevens is only providing general advice in providing this information. You should consider this information, along with all your other investments and strategies when assessing the appropriateness of the information to your individual circumstances. Mason Stevens and its associates and their respective directors and other staff each declare that they may hold interests in securities and/or earn fees or other benefits from transactions arising as a result of information contained in this article.