Senior Full Stack Developer
Full Time | Sydney, Australia
We are seeking a high performing Full Stack Developer to join the Mason Stevens technology team and play a pivotal role in the next stage of our technology platform evolution and our mission to become the industry’s leading investment platform.
Reporting to the CTO, you will provide guidance and leadership on the development of our digital integration hub architecture and the delivery of innovative solutions in customer-facing applications, intelligent business algorithms/microservices, as well as practical solutions for operational and data flow and quality challenges.
In the initial three months of this role, you’ll play a pivotal role in decisionmaking on technical architecture, database design, frameworks and tools, bringing your prior experience to the table. Prior experience will be a critical decision point in the selection process.
We are seeking an individual who understands the value of great software design, the importance of agile delivery and teamwork, and truly understands the difference between good and great. This is a hands-on role in a fast-growing business, every day presents new opportunities to make a material difference.
- Work in an Agile environment to implement backend and frontend solutions and new features
- Develop services to serve frontend applications, APIs and integration with external systems
- Analyse upcoming functional requirements to design and implement software architecture and solutions capable of horizontal scaling
- Identify potential risks and challenges and recommend solutions to ensure timely deliverables
- Implement User Stories, provide ongoing support, fix bugs and implement change requests reported by QA team and product owners
- Implement and adhere to coding standards across software development
- Lead through innovation and thinking outside the box
To excel in this role, you will ideally have:
- At least 7 years’ experience in software development with the Microsoft .NET framework in Australia, UK or US
- At least 5 years’ experience in database design, SQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net Core
- Good experience with API development and management
- Knowledge of Angular, Blazer and/or Xamarin is essential
- Knowledge of PowerBI is essential
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT
- At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Azure, DevOps, Pipelines, CI/CD approaches
- At least 3 years’ experience in finance/ investment technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and a team player
Applications for this role close 31 March 2021.
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter here
Learn more about Mason Stevens