Portfolio Services Associate | Equity and Bond Settlement
Full Time | Sydney, Australia
The Mason Stevens Portfolio Services Team is looking for an experienced Portfolio Services Associate.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role is responsible for the management of daily international equity and bond trade orders, OMGEO confirmation and client bookings into IRESS.
- Managing daily Dealing Desk sign-off of trade orders via in-house Trade Portal platform
- Send and finalise daily OMGEO trade confirmation with brokers
- Uploading client trade booing into IRESS and reconciling bookings
- Following-up counterparty and custodian to clear daily failing trades
- Monitoring cash cover for foreign currencies
- Update daily market prices for bonds
- Reconcile international equity and fixed income security holdings
- Off-market international equity and fixed income transfers in and out of NAS custody
- Cross-training in another role in the Operations Team for backup cover. For example, EOD domestic equity booking, daily client cash withdrawals
- Good understanding of international market and SSI settlement
- Good excel skills for reconciliation and analysis
- Experience with custodian instruction and settlement
- IRESS and OMGEO trade booking experience
- Confidence in abilities and communicating with front office dealers
- Experience in in-specie transfers and cost bases
Applications close 28 February 2021
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter here
Learn more about Mason Stevens