Full Time | Sydney, Australia
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Build an understanding and capability of the systems
- Establish and maintain dealer groups/advisers and securities set up
- Ensure key performance indicators and production targets are met
- Working collaboratively with the Client Service/Distribution/Product teams, ensuring that the clients/team needs are met.
- Dealer Group, Practice and Adviser set up on new system
- Rates Tables queries and set up
- New instrument/Security set ups
- Placement and IPO security set up and settlement process
- New instrument queries raised internally, which is then queried
- MDA and IO set up
- International and Domestic trade booking and matching (AM and PM End of Day files) > investigate and correct trade/settlement issues
- Investigate trading-related issues and queries.
- Testing of new platform features
- UAT testing/investigating
- Migration work/extracts
Internal Service Support
- Resolving queries from Client Services team, Distribution and Product teams
- Logging and following up of bugs found and raised
Tertiary Qualification Business/Economics/Finance
Job Specific Skills
- At least 2 years finance or related experience
- Strong excel experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills from solid tertiary education/post graduate
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Hands-on approach to tasks
- Self-starter, driven to learn and progress
- Team player who is dedicated to delivering highest level of service
- Organized with the ability to prioritise
- Pro-active and focused
- Willingness to listen, self-develop and learn
Applications for this role close 28 February 2021.
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your application here
Learn more about our offerings and capabilities