Mobile App Developer (XAMARIN)
Contract | Sydney, Australia
The Mason Stevens Technology Team is looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer (XAMARIN) for a 3-month contract role.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, we are seeking a high performing Mobile App developer to help refactor and enhance our existing mobile app experience.
Candidates must be prepared to work in our office 5 days a week.
Opportunity to proceed into a full time role if the candidate exceeds expectations.
This role will work with a cross-functional team to refactor a Java based Android app and an Objective-C IOS app hosted on AWS as a Xamarin based app hosted on MS Azure.
To excel in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience using Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenization, key management and encryption
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo
- Demonstrated experience in development of native and hybrid Mobile Applications within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM
- Demonstrated experience in client-side library such jQuery and any client MVVM library such as Angular.js/React.js/Knockout.js
Applications for this role close 19 March 2021.
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your application here
Learn more about our offerings and capabilities