Investment Analyst – Fixed Income
Full Time | Sydney, Australia
The Mason Stevens Fixed Income Team is looking for an experienced Investment Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Fixed Income, the role is responsible for assisting the team with all facets of Mason Stevens managed investment portfolio with a Fixed Income focus.
The role will suit an individual that is a quick learner, with strong work ethic and is currently pursuing a career in the funds management sector working alongside a dynamic investment team.
- Provide intra-month and month end unit pricing and performance calculation across Mason Stevens managed funds and clients’ managed portfolio;
- Fixed Income portfolio compliance and ensure the managed portfolio mandates and investment parameters are fully complied with.
- Timely production of quality investment information and reports using IRESS and Bloomberg
- Assist Investment and relationship teams in designing and preparing portfolio construction tools and deliver bespoke tailored portfolio proposal to clients;
- Preparing presentations, investment proposals and portfolio report materials for investment committee and other client forums
- Assist Investment team in the preparing of detailed investment analysis relating to the selection of fixed income investment , performance attribution and measurement
- Collaborate with other Mason Stevens teams and custodians to ensure the investment management process is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Preferably have 2-3 years exposure and experience in performance analytics and unit pricing background within the investment/wealth management/accounting and finance industry
- Strong with SQL & advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Have a passion to work with data and solving problems
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (finance, accounting, mathematics or other quantitative based discipline).
Applications for this role close 28 February 2021.
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter here
Learn more about Mason Stevens