Portfolio Services Associate | Managed Funds Settlements & Transfers
Full Time | Sydney, Australia
The Mason Stevens Portfolio Services Team is looking for an experienced Portfolio Services Associate.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role is responsible for managing daily Managed Fund orders and settlement and off-market transfers of equity and managed funds.
- Daily Managed Funds orders maintained in excel and instructed to the custodian via webic (NAS custody). Pending orders booked to IRESS client accounts
- Daily NAS Reports for Settled Trades are reconciled in excel to outstanding pending orders and off-market transfers and settled to IRESS client accounts
- Send Trade advices to clients
- Settled redemption orders and cash transfers between custody accounts
- Reconcile in excel daily the stock holding positions and pending orders between IRESS and NAS
- Collate Transfer Forms from brokers and issuer sponsored for Managed Funds and Equities and sent to NAS for off-market (in specie) transfer in and out of custody
- Daily intra-account and portfolio transfers of security holdings on IRESS between client accounts and portfolios
- Registers for tracking orders and transfers are updated and reconciled daily
- Market prices of securities are updated daily where prices not included in IRESS market data
- Cross-training and back-up role responsibilities are a requirement and likely to involve Client Daily Cash Withdrawals and Deposits
- Good understanding of Managed Funds product
- Good excel skills
- Experience with custodian instruction and settlement
- Off market transfer experience covering documentation and settlement process
- Knowledge of IRESS platform
Applications for this role close 31 January 2021.
This role is open to Australian residents only. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter via the link below.
Ready to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter here
Learn more about Mason Stevens